The work horse for beveling heavy wall pipe including super Duplex. 114.3mm I.D. to 457.2mm O.D. (4.5" I.D. to 18" O.D.)
Built for Performance
The RHINO features three drive choices that are capable of performing any degree of end prep on pipe up to 18" schedule 160 without cutting fluids. This portable tool has many advances including a self-centering draw rod actuated clamping system and wide clamps that produce a superior clamping force for chatter free end preps while assuring maximum blade life. Designed for years of trouble free service the proprietary gear and bearing system delivers the stability and performance that all FABMAX tools have become known for.
Available in different versions
- One mandrel and 8 sets of clamps needed to cover entire range.
- Three powerful drive choices: 3 hp pneumatic straight drive motor produces 345 kg-m (2,500 ft. lbs.) of torque (standard).
- Recommended for 3 hp pneumatic straight drive motor with off-set gear reduction produces 691 kg-m (5,000 ft. lbs.) of torque.
- Hydraulic motor drive with speed control produces 829 kg-m (6,000 ft. lbs.) of torque.
- Motor drive options are easily interchangeable
- Self-centering draw rod actuated clamping system.
- Wide Clamps produce superior clamping force for chatter free end preps.
- Uses standard FABMAX™ cutter blades.
- Fully portable for on-site and shop work
The hydraulic motor with speed control motor offers consistent power at various RPMs for the most difficult materials and produces 6,000 ft. lbs. at the cutting bit.
The variable speed electric motor combined with the gear box reducer delivers plenty of power for heavy wall pipe..
The 3 hp Pneumatic straight drive motor with the optional off-set gear reduction reduces the rpm & increases the torque producing 5,000 ft. lbs.of torque at the cutting blade.
The RHINO is shipped complete with cutter head, standard mandrel kit, operating instructions, tools, in a rugged metal carrying case.